Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory - Third Edition (SASSI-3) - Pearson Clinical
- Piers of Wales?
- Clinical Work with Substance-Abusing Clients (3rd Edition);
- The Charmer?
- Account Options?
- Shulamith Lala Ashenberg Straussner;
- Pee Wee Football to the Pros : A Mothers Perspective.
- Formats and Editions of Clinical Work with Substance-Abusing Clients [maliwahyca.cf].
Submit Search. Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads.
Substance Abuse: Clinical Issues in Intensive Outpatient Treatment.
You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare. Like this presentation?
Why not share! The SASSI decision rules provide information on the likelihood that the client has a substance use disorder. The SASSI scale scores provide information on the client characteristics that can help in treatment planning.
The face valid scale are obvious scales that provide information on substance abuse that the clients are able or willing to acknowledge. The subtle scales are not directly related to substance abuse but are included to identify those individuals who are unable or unwilling to acknowledge relevant behaviors. It provides insight into clinical issues that teens face such as emotional pain, level of acknowledgement of the substance abuse, social system impact, etc.
Clinical Work with Substance-Abusing Clients, Second Edition (The Guilford Substance Abuse Series)
Colombian, Mexican, Puerto Rican, etc. A leading professional resource and course text, this book provides practical guidance for treating clients with substance use disorders in a variety of contexts.
- [Download] Clinical Work with Substance-Abusing Clients Third Edition (Guilford Substance Abuse?
- Clinical Work with Substance-Abusing Clients, Third Edition (2013, Paperback, Revised).
- Main navigation expanded.
- maliwahyca.cf | Treating Substance Abuse, Third Edition (ebook), Scott T Walters | | Boeken.
- About the author!
- Special order items.
Expert contributors present major assessment and treatment approaches together with detailed recommendations for intervening with particular substances. Clinical techniques are clearly explained and illustrated with helpful case examples.