What is MDS?
WikiZero - Catalonia
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" the words that describe the numbers are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
- Most Downloaded Articles.
- REVOLUTION OF ENVIRONMENT: Volume 9 (International Library of Sociology).
Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.
- When Prayer Fails: Faith Healing, Children, and the Law!
- The Irritable Working Woman’s Cookbook;
- The Birth of Christ (Visions of the Life of Jesus Christ Book 1).
- Les Dames vertes (French Edition);
- Números a publicar?
- Sergi Belbel and Catalan Theatre - Boydell and Brewer.
Leon; Estramadura. It publishes groundbreaking articles written in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Galician, and Catalan on topics in medieval Iberian cultural studies, literature, and historical linguistics.
About Richard Samson
Project MUSE promotes the creation and dissemination of essential humanities and social science resources through collaboration with libraries, publishers, and scholars worldwide. Forged from a partnership between a university press and a library, Project MUSE is a trusted part of the academic and scholarly community it serves.
LOG IN. Additional Information. Table of Contents.
- Identitat: 2ª edición (Catalan Edition).
- Candle In The Wind.
- MDS: | LibraryThing.
- Bottled Hell!
- History of Catalonia - Wikipedia;
View Formatted Version. From the Editor pp.